Last updated: 3 June 2021
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Welcome to www.domido.com (“our site”). ESC EUROPEAN SMART CONSTRUCTION LTD (“ESC” or “we”) and/or its affiliates (collectively, “DomiDo Group”) provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit www.domido.com, use DomiDo Group products or services, software, or mobile applications (“DomiDo Group Services”).
- WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
- APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.domido.com is a site operated by ESC EUROPEAN SMART CONSTRUCTION LTD. We are registered in the Republic of Cyprus under company number HE 343558 and have our registered office at Themistokli Dervi, 3, JULIA HOUSE, 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus.
To contact us, please email at email@example.com.
BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
We recommend that you save and/or print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities, or for any other reason.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge, except where otherwise expressly indicated.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by ESC or one of the DomiDo Group companies, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of our site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for the purposes of the agreed use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
Copyright Infringements. We respect copyright law and expect our users to do the same. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and we reserve the right, with or without notice, at any time and at our own discretion to block access to any user who infringes or is alleged to infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trademarks. Graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through our site are trademarks or trade dress of ESC in the EU and other countries. The ESC’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not those of ESC or DomiDo Group, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the ESC or DomiDo Group. All other trademarks not owned by the ESC that appear on our site and/or the Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, or connected to, the ESC.
ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
You must NOT:
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the website;
- transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive, or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the website;
- use our site in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; or
- collect or harvest any information or data from our site or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running our website.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or applicable law are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws. Unless expressly provided, our site and the information and services available on it (“services”) is delivered “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not warrant or represent that the services (or the information, material or services supplied to us on which all or part of the services depend) will be delivered free of any inaccuracies, interruptions, delays, omissions, or errors (“faults”), or that all faults will be corrected.
You understand that we do not provide financial, tax and accounting, medical, legal, or other professional advice. Some information may contain the opinions of third parties, and we are not responsible for these opinions. Likewise, we are not responsible for any loss, damage or cost resulting from any decisions taken by you that is made in reliance on the services, including legal, compliance and/or risk management decisions. You agree that you use these services at your own risk in these respects.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of our site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to our site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
ESC and/or any DomiDo Group company will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using our site.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control.
The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes our responsibility for fraudulent representations made by us or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the applicable laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and you wish to bring legal action against us, that dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus. If you are a consumer and have your habitual residence in the European Union (EU), you may bring a claim to enforce your rights in the EU country in which you live.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Last updated: 3 June 2021
ESC EUROPEAN SMART CONSTRUCTION LTD (“ESC” or “we”) and/or its affiliates (collectively, “DomiDo Group”) provide site features and other products and services to you when you visit www.domido.com (“our site”), use DomiDo Group products or services, software, or mobile applications (“DomiDo Group Services”).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Full name of legal entity: ESC EUROPEAN SMART CONSTRUCTION LTD, registration no. HE 343558
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Themistokli Dervi, 3, JULIA HOUSE, 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Commissioner for the Protection of Personal Data in Cyprus, the supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.dataprotection.gov.cy). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Commissioner, so please contact us in the first instance.
Other sites and apps, and other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our site is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process information you provide to us when you create and upload content through our site (where applicable) or when you contact us. In addition to the information directly provided by you, we collect and process technical and behavioural information about your device, your use of our site.
We may collect and process the following information:
- Identity Data: your first and last name, username, country of residence.
- Contact Data: your email address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline; we also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our site, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is the information collected?
We may use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through direct interactions with you, by use of automated technologies, from third parties (including providers of technical services or analytics providers) and from publicly available sources.
- Information you provide to us. This is information (including Identity and Contact Data) you consent to giving us about you by filling in forms on our site, or by corresponding with us (for example, by email). It includes information you provide when you subscribe for the newsletter or otherwise register on our site and when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information we receive from third parties. You may choose to share certain data with us from third parties, or we may collect such third-party data automatically. For example, we may receive information about you from analytics providers (such as Google).
How do we use the information about you?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
To provide you with the site and its content
- We process Technical Data to operate the site and its features for you. We also use this information to provide technical and customer support to you.
- We may use Identity and Contact Data to enable you to partake in a competition or complete a survey.
In accordance with our legal obligation or legitimate interest
We may need to process certain information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, such as to carry out analysis and test our site to ensure their stability and security. We may also use certain personal information to improve our site to deliver a better and more personalized experience to you.
In order to provide you an interactive experience, we may use your personal information to:
- administer and protect our business and administer the site, including troubleshooting, data analysis and system testing.
- ensure the content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- monitor trends so we can improve our site, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences, and/or offer new or additional features of our site.
We may also use your personal information (including Technical and Usage Data) to help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on our site to ensure that we provide fair experience to all users.
In addition, we may use your personal information to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you fail to provide personal information
Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (i.e., to provide you with services available through our site). In this case, we may have to cancel the services you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
WHO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH
We share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us deliver the site and its content to you and analytics providers. We may also share your information with other companies within the DomiDo Group. Where required by law, we will share your personal information with public authorities, law enforcement agencies, regulators, or such other authorities.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including: to administer and provide services, including to run, operate and maintain our site; to perform analytics; to provide technical and customer support; and to process payments (where applicable). Such service providers may also include professional advisers such as lawyers, auditors, and insurers, who provide consultancy, legal, insurance and accounting services.
These service providers will process on our behalf only such personal information as required for the purpose of performing the services. We make sure that each service provider is contractually obliged not to process your personal information for any other purpose.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ESC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ESC about our site users is among the assets transferred.
- to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- with your consent.
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ESC and/or DomiDo Group, our customers, or others.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We may share your personal data within the DomiDo Group companies. This may involve transferring your data outside the European Union (EU). Some of our external third parties may be based outside the EU, so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EU.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EU, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring the relevant safeguards are implemented. This may include transferring your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data or using specific contracts with service providers which give personal data the same protection as in the EU.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EU.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or other requirements.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please see below to find out more about these rights.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Last updated: 3 June 2021
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree (“cookies”). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following categories of cookies which differ by their function and intended purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Without these cookies certain basic functionalities cannot be offered. Strictly necessary cookies are always active and will be placed without your consent.
- Analytics or performance cookies. These collect information on your usage of our websites and allow us, for example, to recognise and count the number of visitors, to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it, duration and number of website visits. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, by enabling the website to store information and options you have already previously entered. This allows us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We may place and access cookies on your computer or device, which are known as “first party cookies”. Cookies may also be placed and accessed by third parties, which are known as “third party cookies”.
It may be possible to refuse mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser and/or smartphone. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
The types of cookies described above may be “session cookies” or “persistent cookies“. Session cookies are only stored on your device whilst you are using our website and are deleted when you log off from the website. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a period of time after you log off from the website or close your browser.
Third Party Cookies
Some third-party service providers that we engage may place their own cookies on your hard drive or device when you use our website. These cookies may provide information to those third parties about your browsing habits or may be used for security.
Our website may contain cookies from third-party analytics providers, which help us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our operations. These technologies enable the analytics providers to set or read their own cookies or other identifiers on your device, through which they can collect information about your online activities across applications, websites, or other products.
Other similar technologies
We may also use web beacons and other similar technologies in addition to, or in combination with, cookies. This is typically done to maintain your preferences or to improve speed and performance by storing certain files locally. But, like standard cookies, these technologies can also store a unique identifier for your computer, which can then track behavior.
When You Visit Third Party Websites or Service
If you visit or use third party websites or services, those third parties may place cookies or similar technologies on your computer or device. For more information about what cookies or similar technologies those third parties use, please review the third-party services’ cookie policies.
How to control cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
If you want to find more information about the individual cookies we use and their purposes, or have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to learn more about cookies in general and how they work, please visit:
www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu